- Developed a medical image labelling system to collect training data to be used in clinically deployed machine learning models.
- Lead teams of engineers and designers to develop solutions for clients.
- Provided training to team members across the organisation in Software Engineering and Computer Science.
2018 - Present
Six Two Eight
- Developed machine learning systems to help clients answer key business questions using their existing data.
2017 - 2018
Senior Software Engineer
Breakaway Consulting - Cochlear
- Implemented a development framework for a team of ~40 embedded firmware developers to ensure robust software engineering processes in the development of medical devices.
- Rearchitected a large legacy codebase (~250KLOC) to improve build systems, test frameworks and device drivers.
- Developed an automatic document generation system to assist with regulatory compliance.
- Mentored and trained engineers in best development practices for Python to improve overall team performance.
2011 - 2017
Open Kernel Labs
- Developed a build system to replace SCons and Make with a focus on optimising developer turnaround speed.
- Built tools to assist with testing microkernels on simulated systems.
2007 - 2009
The Brain Resource Company
- Developed systems to process EEG and ECG data collected from research particpants.
- Worked with researchers to develop new analysis algorithms for ERP peak detection.
- Maintained and improved user interface for visualising the contents of a large database.
2003 - 2006
University of New South Wales
- Prepared and delivered tutorials and lab demonstrations for students studying Maths, Physics, and Computer Science
- Gave one on one tuition to Maths students as part of the Student Support Scheme.
- Delivered a short lecture series to 3rd year Climate Science students on global fluid dynamics models.
2002 - 2012 (casual)